Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Inspired again.

Hello friends.
I love the pastor at my church, Midtown. He is constantly being used to speak to my heart. It is good. I've recently written a new song, kind of inspired by the teaching on Sunday. I haven't recorded it to be listened to yet, but will soon. I wanted to share the lyrics with you. I wrote it 2 days ago and the song is called "Through".

"Through" by Megan Aldrich 11/9/08

All cut up, by the sharp, sufferings of pain
She lifts her head and wonders, will tomorrow be the same?
Foggy eyes hold back the tears, of worry that's inside
Asks for God to show her love, that's far and deep and wide
She cries

I invite you, to be here with me, in suffering

You are not alone my dear, don't worry I am here
I will walk into your pain, and drive away your fear
Don't you know I love you way, too much to let you go?
I am yours and you are mine, together we will grow
Through this

My love stands, with you, and it won't leave, your suffering

I want to live a life that's fully alive
I want to live within the joy, when others pass it by
I need to be free from earth's, broken reality
I will fix my eyes on you and not on what is seen
I am free

Our love stands, you are here with me, through living
through living
through living.

3 comments:

sj said...

I love this...I can't wait to hear it!

Anonymous said...

Megs! It was so great to talk to you the other day. Thanks for thinking of me and calling. I hope the job thing is better, that you are going to have a great Thanksgiving, and that we talk soon. Miss you!! The songs sounds great, you have some on myspace right? Or do you have any more of your CD?

love Christin

Megan Aldrich said...

Agreed. I'll call you again soon!! www.myspace.com/meganaldrich is where you can hear songs... I haven't recorded many of my new ones yet, but will soon and you can hear them! I'll post something and let people know somehow. I'm waiting on recording equipment for a decently recorded cd to pass out. Of that, I will inform people also. Happy Thanksgiving!! I miss all my Nor AZ friends a lot! :)