I'm sitting in Gold Bar Coffee in Tempe, AZ currently listening to a live jazz band play. Pretty nice. I'm here for the yearly St. Patrick's Day celebration with my family. I had nothing going on this weekend, so here I am. So this week I got a 2nd job at TGI Friday's as a server. I Start on Tuesday :) Should be fun and I'm excited for income... which has been few and far between for a good 2 months already. God is good and is providing for me. I am thankful.
The rest of March is looking to be very busy for me, as the Lord wills. But it's a good thing because this includes working, and my friend Liz (one of my beloved summer staffers from 3rd session this summer) is planning to visit me with a friend this next weekend, SJ said she will also be passing through town this weekend, so I hope to at least give her a big hug on her way, then the weekend after that I am booked to play my first set @ Ugly Mugs @ 6pm in East Nashville (www.myspace.com/meganaldrich)... :) And my dear friends Sara and Danika are expected to visit during that time... yeah! Crazy! Something about spring time that just brings people to Nashville!
I actually visited for the first time one year ago this week with my mom and sister when I was looking for places to live and such. That is neat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment