Friday, August 29, 2008

On my way!

Hi SJ, and everyone else! haha (SJ told me that she's REALLY excited to check my blog)

Well, today my mom and I left Tempe, AZ with a my car packed solid with clothes and bedding... and everything I'll need for the next 2 weeks. The moving truck will be picking up my things in a week and will have it to Nashville 2 weeks after I've been there. I'm currently sitting in a hotel in Albuquerque, NM. We're taking a 4 day trip since my car is older and shouldn't probably be driven any longer than 8 hours a day... After sitting for so long, I swam in the pool, which, may I add, is wonderful after a long car ride. So tomorrow morning, early, we'll be heading out towards Oklahoma City, OK. I can't WAIT to pass through the pan handle of Texas....!! haha Maybe it won't be a boring as I imagine? Well there you go. Maybe I'll write again tomorrow... but maybe I'll keep you all in suspense till the next time!

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Megan,
Sadly the pan handle is as boring as you are imagining...or maybe even worse. I-40 is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring. But at least you are headed to a cool city!
I too, like SJ, look forward to reading your blog so keep posting.
Camp is so weird without you guys. Miss you and love you!

miriam