This will be my new blog that I will be updating periodically. I'll write about things going on in my life and I'd love for you all to read when I do! A friend (SJ) suggested that I start a blog since I'm moving to Nashville and doing something a little off of the norm; moving somewhere unfamiliar and trying something new!
This is my third day in Tempe since I ended my year at Lost Canyon. (I'll probably post my thoughts, that I already wrote, on my past year in my next blog.) It's strange not counting money and not having a whole bunch of wonderful people around me. My family is great but not exactly the community that I had at Lost Canyon. I miss my new, good, friends that I made but I know we'll keep in touch, so I'm not worried.
Being in Tempe till the 29th, when I leave on my Nashville-bound road-trip, will be hard. Simply because there's NOTHING to do here but to sit, shop, eat, or see a movie. So basically spending money and/or sitting are my only options since it's so dang hot here! I wanted to ride my bike to the coffee shop I'm currently typing in today, but as soon as I went outside I changed my mind. Bah!! I don't like Phoenix at all but I'm only here for a short time, so I guess I'll just bare it. Maybe I'll go swimming later by myself just to spite the sun!
Well that's my life for the next 10 days. I know, it's not that exciting... but I'm in a waiting period, so I guess that's what it's supposed to be? I'll be packing up my stuff in more organized fashion than I brought it to my parents' house, and I'll be making sure everything is ready to go. I guess with that, I'll be getting myself ready to go. I'm excited to talk about and write about new things in my life. Please feel free to write back to me, call me, whatever. Cool.
Much love,
Megan

1 comment:
Aww...I'm so excited for you and your adventures in Nashville! I know God will do great things in and through you!
Post a Comment