Friday, April 23, 2010

Wait... what? Oh yeah, Organization.

I've been so scatterbrained lately. I've been working like crazy, and going out of town, and doing other things. I've been forgetting about things that I've planned. Like: forgetting a friend was flying in to visit until the day before. Forgetting when someone's told me about a vacation that I said I couldn't go on, then later wondering why I wasn't invited (I was, I just forgot), Making plans with a friend to hang out, but another friend was coming into town, and I double booked, and making plans on a day when I had picked up a shift at work. Man... what the heck is going on? I'm insane. Time for me to launch my iCal on my computer, and put it to some extreme use. Something I used to do a lot, but have recently not been doing for some reason. Hence my flaky and absent-minded life lately. I generally think of myself as an organized person too. Though I guess that's only when I'm making an effort. Sorry if you were involved in one of the aforementioned situations. I'll do better.

Okay kids, the moral of the story is: pray, keep a calendar, keep a journal so you can process things and not have everything swallowing up your brain power, and read more to keep that memory going.

Sound good to you? sounds good to me.

1 comment:

sj said...

...and write daily lists on white boards! You forgot about writing daily lists on white boards!