Lord, help us to follow you and to always find you as life situations are dynamic and stretching; tugging and pulling us into places we may not have thought we would be.
I'm trying to live life to the fullest by taking myself out of my comfort zone and jumping into something exciting. After graduating from NAU in 2007 then working for a year at Young Life's Lost Canyon, I finally figured out what I'm passionate about. I love music, and always have. Sometime in Jan. of 2008 I realized that I should do what I love to do even if it seems crazy from my own view. So I moved to Nashville, TN with hopes of pursuing a music career. After a hard, almost jobless year, I moved to Denver, CO to continue doing music, and to work for Southwest Airlines.I'm just trying to live out:
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6
And maybe through song and my gift of music I can tell of the goodness of the Lord.
One thing I know; I need to live. The place isn't important, just as long as I do so - knowing that life springs from Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment