Well, I've been here 3 days now. I dropped my mom off at the airport yesterday evening. So I'm really here now. I started my day today by calling about 10 Starbucks stores, then I went to the mall and picked up many many applications.... to say the least, I'm looking for a job, and I'll hopefully find one soon. But the best part of my day was in the evening. My recent friend Mindy, who was a lifeguard 3rd session this past summer at Lost Canyon, called and I got to hang out with her. That was a really good time because I felt kinda normal. Hanging out with some fun people and laughing. I'm so excited that she lives here in Nashville and I'm excited to hang out more. Gotta find joy in the little things, right? right. Although I'm still freaked out, every once and a while, to be in the real world, I'm still reminded, and I know, that it will be okay. The verse for today on Biblegateway.com was pretty fitting for me too:
“This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.”- Isaiah 48:17 Amen!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment