Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Yippee!

Well I got a job today working at Seattle's Best Coffee! I'm very excited to have a job finally. My new boss was very nice and excited for me to be working there. Thanks, Beth, for the great recommendation! Yay! All the places I applied to earlier, and that I have been contacting constantly, were either dead ends or taking forever for a reason. God worked it all out for me. Thanks God!

Oh and the rest/most of my things that I couldn't fit in my car arrived yesterday evening in the moving truck. They only forgot my bike tires, the glass top to my desk, and a few pictures at one of the stops. Bah!... The mover guy said he'd get them shipped right away. Hopefully that happens. Kinda would like those things. But everything else arrived safe, including a very large box that doesn't belong to me and that contains a bunch of men's jackets. ... seriously? ....what the heck. They're supposed to send someone over to pick it up and ship that back to the guy that I'm sure isn't happy that I have it. Just makes me go... "Seriously...?? Really?" Whatev's.

3 comments:

Sara E said...

hahahahahahahahaha! mens jackets.. WHAT?!

Megan Aldrich said...

I know, right?

Miriam said...

YAY for a job! So excited for you Megan. thinking of you friend!