Hi friends!
I was able to write a song the other day, which was such a blessing because I wasn't able to come close to that this summer with all the busy and the people around. (it's hard for me to write songs when people are in the room) So anyway, I know you can't hear it right now, but I wanted to post the lyrics. I'll let you all know when I get a recording of it, probably from my computer, so you can hear it too. I hope you like it:)
Oh and I've just been hanging out lately. It seems it's all I can do when I'm waiting for potential jobs to get back to me. I'll find one soon. I hope tomorrow to get my Tennessee driver's license to match my Tennessee license plate!! haha awesome.
"Melody Of Grace" 9/7/08 Megan Aldrich
(Verse 1:)
Just trust, in Him
And find, in Him
A place, in Him, for you to dwell
Just wait, in Him
You'll find, in Him
Everything in Him, your soul will need
(Chorus 1:)
Just let the music take you home.
It's where you're gonna stay
When everything looks gray
when all the world comes in around,
in every corner that you've found,
rest in the melody of grace
(Verse 2:)
Just go, to Him
And give, to Him
Your heart, to him, to be made new
Just give, to him
Your fears, to Him
And Look, to Him, to give you freedom in this life
(Chorus 2:)
Just let the music take you home.
It's freedom that you'll find
In melody's design
when all the chords, they rise above
just like a board on crashing waves
Rest in the melody of grace
(Bridge:)
Just let the music take you
Just let the music take you home
(X3)
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment